Hopefully you will enjoy my blog about hunting, fishing, the outdoors, and my artsy-fartsi-ness.
Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Starting up "Let A Girl"



I am on a journey of starting a small business of my own called Let A Girl.  It's mostly jewelry I make from antlers but also crafts I make using the theme of the outdoors and hunting.  I am prepping to sell for the upcoming Farmers Market in my area, and have a lot of positive feed back on it so far.  



This is my barn, my workshop.  The one place I can make a crazy mess and don't get into too much trouble for it.  I slide this big door open and I am lucky enough to over see the beautiful Shiawasee River.  The ducks and geese are so loud in the morning.  I love it.   
This is my little desk area that I sit and do the more detailed work and some of the thinking.
Here is my ancient work bench.  In the center is the oldest vice known to mankind (jk).  It does the jobs I need done though.  I use so many old and even antique tools.  I get most of my tools from garage sales.

This is a few of the displays I have made for my antler rings and bracelets.  I love "rustic" so I really like the looks of these. 

One of my most favorite bracelets I have made is this one I call "Hunting Is Forever".  It is wooden beads, with a silver feather and silver arrow with a silver womens wedding ring set hanging in the middle.  


Other items I make that I keep in the natural, rustic, hunting theme is pallet signs and wall displays for you to hang your stuff from.  Sometimes I put antlers on them to hang a coat or hat from. 

This is a bracelet I made that has a teardrop piece of antler with crossing arrows burned into it. 

And the antler rings I make.  This is my personal set.  I have made so many rings of all sorts of designs.  I was recently featured in Girls Guns and Rods magazine for my Antler Ring Crafting.


Beçk¥

No comments:

Post a Comment