Hopefully you will enjoy my blog about hunting, fishing, the outdoors, and my artsy-fartsi-ness.
Thanks for visiting.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Insta-what? Wow, that looks good.

So I have jumped on the instagram band wagon.  You can make just about anything look cool with this.  But my stuff is cool anyway, so it just enhances it.  But seriously, you could make a turd look cool with this.  Some of these are instagram, and some are not.  I will specify, but these are my items at my place.


not instagram.  I collect old bottles.  This is one I found in the river across from my house.  I actually found about 200 bottles.  THis one in particular sprouted a little plant out of it recently.

yes instagram.  This is the front of my barn.  I love it so much.

Not instagram.  This is the side of my barn that I love so much.


Yes instagram.  Another part of my barn.  I never knew that a long time ago when bugs, animals, birds made holes in wood people would put soup can lids over the holes.  The barn is covered in soup can lids.



Not instagram.  this is a barrel from my husbands grandfathers belongings .  We got it from their garage sale.


Not instagram.  Here is the second floor loft of our barn.  The floor planks are huge, and all different widths.  They are also very smooth, probably from all the hay slid across over the years.

No instagram.  I made this from an old chunk of painted barn wood, a freezer  ball jar, and a belt I found in someones trash.

No Instagram.  My bottle collection.  These are all from a trip canoeing in the river across from our house.  We found 200 in one trip.  We even got an article in the news paper for doing it.

 Yes instagram.  I love this piece.  I found it at a garage sale for $3.50, and it works!!!  It's a heater.

Yes instagram.  My barn peak.


No instagram.  This is me.  a girl in cute sandals, painted toe nails, and power tools.


thanks for looking at my pictures.
ßeçk¥



No comments:

Post a Comment