Hopefully you will enjoy my blog about hunting, fishing, the outdoors, and my artsy-fartsi-ness.
Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pallet Swing

                                  Pallet Tree Swing!                          
Used the center section of a pallet.
I started this swing with the center two boards from a pallet.  Attached to the center boards is a brace.  It comes like that.

I sanded it a bit, stained it, and polyurethaned it.

I drilled holes in the bottom of the brace to tie off the rope.

This is the swing hanging in the big tree in my back yard.

This is my daughter enjoying her new swing.  She is ten, you can see the seat is a good size for adult buns too!



                                                                   Thanks,  ßeçk¥

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. I'll have to try it out next time we're over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I will have to try it out next time we're over.

    ReplyDelete