Hopefully you will enjoy my blog about hunting, fishing, the outdoors, and my artsy-fartsi-ness.
Thanks for visiting.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Memory in a bottle




So, My family and I went up north in Michigan to one of our family friends houses on the lake.  Washed ashore on the property is two shipwrecks.  One is from the late 1800's and the other is from the early 1900's.  I have seen a lot of people making memory jars, so I thought I would try my hand at it.  I took a square shaped mason jar, a photo of me standing on the shipwreck, a piece of drift wood washed ashore at the shipwreck site, a rock off the beach, sand off the beach, and a nail from the shipwreck, and put it all in the jar sideways.  I think it turned out pretty good.  So I will try to do this for all our adventures from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment