Hopefully you will enjoy my blog about hunting, fishing, the outdoors, and my artsy-fartsi-ness.
Thanks for visiting.

Monday, April 27, 2015

Girls, Guns & Rods Magazine

I was so lucky to be asked to be in the magazine called Girls, Guns And Rods Magazine.  I have been doing all kinds of crafts and projects all my life and to be noticed and recognized has been a real honor. I love making things with my hands whether its the Antler rings, refinishing old "junky" furniture into something new, or out in the barn building a new deer blind or Duck house, I just love to be doing something and creating something thats all a style of my own.
This is the May-June 2015 Issue


Thanks for taking the time that you do to check out my blog, follow my blog, and leave feed back.  

Beçk¥

No comments:

Post a Comment