Hopefully you will enjoy my blog about hunting, fishing, the outdoors, and my artsy-fartsi-ness.
Thanks for visiting.

Monday, March 19, 2012

British Pallet Shelf

This is the finished Product

1st, I printed off a picture of the flag to use as a template.  I used a measure stick to make all he lines perfect.  You can kinda see in the photo that I labeled what areas to paint certain colors so you don't get confused.  Note:  don't use black marker.....It's a bitch to paint over 500 coats, and let each coat of paint dry before starting the next color.

You can see I did the white first, and red second....Now I just need to add the blue!

Finished!  It was a bitch to paint, it was time consuming, but I love it!  It can be hung on a wall and used as a shelf.  #1 thing to remember, let each color of paint dry before starting the next color!!

ßeck¥

2 comments: