Hopefully you will enjoy my blog about hunting, fishing, the outdoors, and my artsy-fartsi-ness.
Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Free is the way to be!

Yeah, Free!  I get so much shit for free in the mail, every day is like Christmas.  No joke, sometimes, the mail lady has to bring it all to my door because is all wont fit in the box!  It's so simple, and so fun to get free stuff.
This was Saturdays mail:  Diapers (for Jadens baby dolls), wipes, lady product, puffs tissue, 2 toothpaste samples, teeth whitening strips, 2 shick razors, 2 dish cleaning packets, and downey scented softener.
I am not one of those coupons people who try to grocery shop and spend nothing, but I do get coupons in the mail for free items from stores, and I do get those.  Like these quarts of paint.  I printed these Free quart coupons, and Andy and I went in and got them for free at Ace Hardware.
2 free quarts of paint from Ace Hardware, in any tint we wanted.
I love free shit!  Some of the free stuff I get is as silly as diapers.....I don't have kids in diapers, but either my daughter will use them for a baby doll, or I donate them.  Other free stuff I get can be really nice stuff.  Last spring I signed my husband up to try the new Taylor Made golf club, and within a couple weeks, there's a box at the door with a $140.00 club, and a $40.00  box of balls.  I'm going to try and list the sites I check daily for freebies.  It's so easy, simple and quick.  But is brightens your day to get a fun little new "item" in the mail.  Plus, it gets addicting






I am also in a program (free program) that allows me to qualify for new products, events and specials going on. Such as:



Hopefully, you will enjoy some Free Shit!


                            ßeck¥

No comments:

Post a Comment