Hopefully you will enjoy my blog about hunting, fishing, the outdoors, and my artsy-fartsi-ness.
Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

wire clothes line frame


These are a couple frames I had around the house.  So I painted them, and scuffed them up.  The frame on the left, I painted the background blue, and the frame on the right, I painted the background white but angled a piece of scrapbooking paper inside.  Before I assembled these I took the glass out so it was just the frame, face down.  I cut this wire to the length that I wanted the little closthes lines to hang, and super glued them in place.  Then I place the glass in and assembled the frame.  I went to Michaels craft store and bought a bag of tiny clothes pins.  Each frame has 4 clothes pins on the line, and you can hang anything on them (notes, pictures, trinkets).  You can hang this on a wall, stand it up if the frame has the back stand, or a cute idea would be to attach strong magnets to the back and have it on the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment