Hopefully you will enjoy my blog about hunting, fishing, the outdoors, and my artsy-fartsi-ness.
Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pallet table

I have made the Pallet table that is so popular on pinterest.  It was very easy to do!  Very very easy!  


find the pallets that you want!  2 of them.

attached casters I found on the side of the road!
this is it assembled but not stained.  I recommend staining before assembling.  

Get a drink and enjoy your new table!


First things first, I got pallets that were pretty flat and even, not warped.  and attached casters to the bottom of the bottom pallet. 
Second,  We cut 2x4 pieces to the desired height we wanted.
Third, we assembled it, but then took it apart to stain it (2 coats, I used a solid stain).  I would recommend staining it first.
Fourth, we assembled it and now are enjoying it.


p.s. I did not sand it, I like the rough look.


                                          ßeck¥

No comments:

Post a Comment