Hopefully you will enjoy my blog about hunting, fishing, the outdoors, and my artsy-fartsi-ness.
Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Don't be so scared OUIJA

I think this is kinda cool.  Very easy to do.  Don't act all scaredy cat about it.......took a piece of wood, to the size I wanted, and painted it black.  I went onto Yahoo images and looked up game board printables, and a TON of these Ouija boards came up.  So I printed one out, and Mod Podged it to the black board.  You can also print one that says happy Halloween instead of the alphabet.  I put a dowel into the back, so it's standing up.  It makes a great game night decoration, or halloween decoration. This printable in particular is about 6 inches by 10 inches, but you can print them in many sizes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment