Hopefully you will enjoy my blog about hunting, fishing, the outdoors, and my artsy-fartsi-ness.
Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

One of my first projects a trillion years ago

Alright, this is one of the first pieces of furniture stuff I ever re-did.  I bought it from a yard sale.  It once was an old radio that someone else had re done and made into a top drawer and shelf in the lower part.  It was in it's natural ugly ass brown state.  So, I sanded the crap out of it, got my good ol'can of spray paint out, and sprayed it black.  I took light sand paper and scuffed the edges to still give it an old look.  I have had this for probably 8 years, and I still love it very much.  The gun leaning against it is not a permanent fixture.  We had some squirrel problems to take care of.  

No comments:

Post a Comment