Hopefully you will enjoy my blog about hunting, fishing, the outdoors, and my artsy-fartsi-ness.
Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Plate rack

This is the plate rack I have in my dining room.  It was originally my moms, it was hideous country blue colored, and it is Fiesta.  After she was done with it, I gave it to my mother-in-law, and it sat in her garage for a couple years.  So I thought, I want it back, but I'm going to paint it and make it work for me.  So, as I do with almost everything, I painted it black, scuffed up the edges, and it looks really nice on my wall.  I personally think the thermostat and carbon monoxide detector really make it POP!  jk.  I found this old set of tin flour, sugar, ect... canisters many years ago, and I got them out, cleaned them up, and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment